Dear valued customer and partner,
The worldwide Covid-19 pandemic has led Synerlink to implement its business continuity plan to respond to your emergencies and meet your needs and preserve the health of our team members.
With our teams and providers, we are doing everything we can do to ensure the continuity of our services:
- Our spare parts activity and delivery will keep going subject to means of transport availability, in particular air transport. We have 3000 parts in our main stock, located in France, in order to meet your most urgent needs. We have also off-site stocks located in Spain, USA, China and Brazil.
- Our helpline and field service are available to support and help you.
- Our design activities for new equipment and upgrades are still running.
- We are in constant communication with our suppliers in order to make sure they are able to support us, and to anticipate the implementation of alternative providers.
- Our factories are open, the production is ongoing, and we are taking appropriate measures to protect our people.
- Our general management and all other services are ready to support you in the daily yield of your activities.
We are confident in our ability to face together this historic health crisis.
Take care of yourself, your team members and your family.