SYNERLINK ROTARY FILLERS
Synerlink’s rotary fillers are based on the concept of modular systems. Our range of fillers are designed to meet the demands of specific markets including edible oils, sauces, dressings, milk and dairy liquids, meat and prepared food, sweetened products, household and personal care products.
Synerlink can offer you the ideal filling solution to suit your needs concerning the safety of your production. We offer a wide range of filling machines for plastic, glass or metal packaging with speeds up to 72,000 containers per hour including filler, capper, thermosealer, rinser and other equipment.
ELECTRONIC FILLING TECHNOLOGY
Weight, volumetric or mass flow technology. Flexible and modular designs.
Innovative range of fillers for specific markets: edible oils, dairy products, sauces and juices, sweetened products, home and personal care products.
Synerlink Electronic Rotary Fillers unique features:
- Electronic filling technology reaching unequalled levels of filling accuracy
- Common frame for optimal hygiene
- Technical design which adapts to different electronic filling technologies: weight, volumetric electronic or mass flow
- Optimal electronic filling capacity for all 3 technologies, in terms of production speed efficiency and optimal use of space.
- Common chassis design with several possible structures, allowing the inclusion of many environmental options
- Wide doors, allowing easy access to the filling and capping zone for easy maintenance or tool changeover
- HEMA range of electronic fillers are equipped with a reduced-sized hopper and off-centered nozzles, ensuring minimal product loss between recipe changes.
MECHANICAL FILLING TECHNOLOGY
Volumetric technology. Proven design for liquid and viscous products and products with high density of pieces. This range of solution is ideal for sauces, dressings, dairy products, jams, baby food, pre-prepared meals.
Synerlink Mechanical Rotary Fillers unique features:
- Filling flexibility: VOLUF technology is perfectly adapted to viscous, homogenous, or products with pieces up to 20 x 20 x 20 mm (or even larger, depending on the texture)
- Respect of the product thanks to specifically-designed valves and nozzles
- Reliability of production thanks to kinematic mechanics
- Machine output levels of over 98%
| ||Containers||Materials||Filling Technology||Filling Heads||Filling Volumes||Container Size|
|HEMA SENSI||Bottles and Jars||PET, HDPE, Glass||Weight, Mass Flow, Volumetric||15 to 88||80-5,000 ml||ø 210 mm max body|
|HEMA NUTRI||Bottles and Jars||PET, HDPE, Glass||Weight, Mass Flow, Volumetric||6 to 27||250-5,000 ml||ø 210 mm max body|
|HEMA ACCES||Bottles and Jars||PET, HDPE, Glass||Weight, Mass Flow, Volumetric||15 to 66||250-5,000 ml||ø 210 mm max body|
|HEMA QCARE||Bottles and Jars||PET, HDPE, Glass|
Weight, Mass Flow, Volumetric
|15 to 72||80-5,000 ml||ø 210 mm max body|
|HEMA VOLUF||Cups, Jars, Bottles, Cans|
PET, HDPE, Glass, Metal cans
|Volumetric||6 to 48||25 - 1,825 ml||ø 170 mm max body|